Main / Relationships

I can't see where your problem is. It seems to be all right: real romance, love.. Now you only have to remember that happy time - and forget him. There're many handsome men around you... no time for despair!

Responded: Guest

if he didnt tell you that he was married...that should tell you something. he's not honest. so you had a good time..since he's married thats about as far as it will go. and if he's ignoring you now, thats pretty crappy. i think you should forget about him and move on.

Listen sweety forget about this guy. You have no reason to be sorry. He's the one that should be sorry, he played with your emotions and led you on to think you were the one he cared about. And he's married, what else is new? he's telling you he loves you because he wants you to stick around. Don't be the fool, he wants to have his wife and his gumada (which means side dish in Italian) at the same time. You ever heard the expression. You can't have the cake and eat it too. well that's how it is. He might have some true feelings towards you but you can never go up against a wife. It's just heart-break at the end if you stick around.
Responded: Diana

This andice is to all females do not ever under any sercomstance go out with a man who is married or has kids thats the rule marriage divorced i guess is ok but marriege no never get your self involved in that youll get hurt really bad because him and his wife been together longer and been there for each other longer and that will never cahnge what they have. what you and him have could bea  fantasy come true but fantasys never last forever exspecially if there is somone there blocking the boundry. maybe you guys have great sex thats why he keeps coming back for more but dont stay with that make him gelous find yourself a hot ass guy who is not married and has no kids and b happy you dont want a man that has been used you want somthing fresh you want a rose seed to blosson into a butifull rose not a rose thats already bloosomed about to die.

Post a Reply:  

+

Main / Relationships

All forums:  
New User Registration Member Page

- - - - -

Main Page | Forum | Jokes | Directory | Links Privacy