Main / Relationships

Look I'm not trying 2 B mean or N E thing but just speaking it real .... Well I';m gonna B straight up with U.....first of all U and Niel R both wrong...How U gonna fall in love with someone after only a week? It was just probably chemistry or strong feelings, but I doubt that it was love!!!!!!!!!!!! and how tha #### is he gonna play some stupid little childish game with U after a week of knowing U??? and U girl make no sense at all...how U gonna have sex with a guy UR "supposedly" N love with and then go and have sex with his friend??? can U please explain that cuz U make no sense???.... This shows that neither Neil or his friend had N E respect 4 U N tha first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of them just made U look like a HOE!!!!!!!!!.... Look if this offended U N N E way I'm sorry but, that';s just my honest opinion!!!!!!!!!

Responded: Guest

First of all take a deep breath and get your self confidence back. Look if this guy feels he needs to go to this extreme to "test" you after only knowing you for a week, he either has major personal issues, or is playing you. Tell me, the week you guys were together who had the available cash?I don't want to be cynical but it sounds like what he is testing you for is how easy you are to manipulate. My suggestion for your "talk" is get your self confidence and self respect in order, and give the guy the attitude that he needs to "respect" you not '"test" you and if he can't manage then he needs to step. If he is really interested in you he will try to work it out, if he is not he will try to lay blame on you and see if you will grovel. Sex is just an extracurricular activity if there is no feeling behind it, and you weren't in a committed relationship with this neil guy, so quit beating yourself up about it. Good luck

It seems that your guy and his friend have exposed you. Did I get it right? your guy told you that he and his friend agreed on testing you? so all that happened was cooked up? If it is so, than don't worry about him too much - it's childish and stupid of him. Therefore, if his friend had respected and valued him, he'd never do sucha thing to Niel. He 'd never have sex with his friend's girlfriend. It's for sure.I think all that Niel tells you now is just a lame excuse.. You doesn't know what he was doing during those 5 days he kept silent... It's hard to give any tips on this, but.. just try to calm down and be natural. If it happened - it can't be changed. Don't regret for what's been done - it's the most stupid thing to do!We are all vulnerable in certain situtaions - it's out of our control... Just leave everything as it is. Time is the best curer. If he feels like excusing you - he'll return to you. If not - well, try to be patient and  move on. It's always seems like the end of the world for the first ... days. Give yourself time to pick up.
Responded: Sascha

Ok here it goes I met a guy named Niel through a friend about 2 weeks ago. We went out to a bar that same day and i think i had the best time of my life. We had everything in common, he was like a dream come true. For the next 5 days we were inseperable. he never asked me out but i figured we were together because he introduced me to his family, most of his friends and roommates. I was regretting it but the first night we were together we grew a bond and i felt so close to him that after that we went back to his house and one thing led to another and we started making out n getting into it. He wanted to have sex put i told him that i didn't want to because i really liked him and i didn't want him to change his outlook on me if we did. He told me it won't change anything and that he wouldn't leave me. So we had sex! After that week passed by he stopped calling, we didn't see eachother for almost a week straight. I really felt deceived and hurt. I thought he really used me and then got rid of me. I was calling him 100 times a day but never got an answer because his phone broke and he couldn't retrieve my number. In the mix of it all i was desperate to get in touch with him. I found out through a frined the email address to his roommate and started writing him letters about whats going on. That night when i was at home his roommate came to me online and told me not to worry that i was still invited to their house anytime i wanted and that he didn't hate me, but he gave no comments on Niel. He then proceeded to ask me since you haven't seen him for a week would it be ok if we meet up and talk. I told him that probably wasn't such a great idea and that it would be awkward. He told me don't worry we would just talk for a little then he would drive me home. I was feeling so down and out of luck that i accepted his offer and went over there. We were in his house that night talking for hours he then told me that he can connect with me and that he liked our conversations. I told him that nothing can happen between me and him even though Niel still hasn't called me. he attempted to use my volnerability against me and decided to take advantage of the emotional stage i was in. He started to kiss me on my neck and rubbing my leg. I was so shocked and i had no intentions of doing anything with him but i felt so much spite on why Niel hasn't called me for so long. That night we ended up having sex. It's crazy there was no feelings, no emotions, just hatred towards Niel, the guy i just met barely a week ago who i liked a lot. After we had sex i felt so shamed, wondered if that was the right thing to do. I was never the type to do anything even remotely close to that so i felt like trash. The next day i get a call from Niel. He knew everything that happened and was furious. I was wondering wow he called me but did it have to take all that for him to call. I told him everything, the truth and the emotional stage i was going through. See Niel always plays head games. he's always testing me and the people around him. His told me everything he does is a test and i failed. That's when i felt like dying. This wasn't suppose to happen i came to his roommate for a shoulder to lean on and i felt like i was taken advantage of and manipulated.  I feel utter most shame because Niel said he can never forgive me. I told him i thought he left me for good and that i was hurt. He didn't want to hear it. I know Niel has every reason never to want to talk to me but I think im in love with him and need to get him back. I need some advice on what to say to him when we have this big conversation tonight. I have been in pain for the past couple of days and also crying non-stop. I miss him but i wished he would have called me even once during the 5-days we didn't speak, why didn't he call to tell me he didn't forget about me and that he still liked me? I'm so lost, and with all the other problems i an my life i feel like my life is going down the drain. Help please!

by the way sascha, Niel told me it wasn't planned that his neighbors saw us leaving the building and he told me that he was standing right outside the door listening while we were having sex, which i think is all a crock of shit. I hate these mind games people play. So i guess Niel and his roommate didn't plan it after all cause his roommate hasn't spoken to him since then. I think im just going to let him go and remain single for a while. N definetly no more sex for a very very very long while, hmm how does joining a nunnery sound?

Post a Reply:  

+

Main / Relationships

All forums:  
New User Registration Member Page

- - - - -

Main Page | Forum | Jokes | Directory | Links Privacy