Main / Just for Fun

First, they are used to.  

People in the whole world, when they are in a romantic situation, feel an unconscious necessity to kiss. It’s one of the most useful discoveries I ever made. The opposite sex seems to be programed to kiss. If you realize it, you’ll be get more satisfaction from the kisses. This program functions from day to day. People watch actors and actresses kissing on the screen, in a cinema or advertisement. They see people kissing on the street. As a result, a kiss is considered a an obligatory thing in the situations described above. In such situations it’s an unconscious stereotype that makes people want to kiss in spite of everything.

Responded: Guest

Because it's stimulating, romantic - they simply like it!

Responded: Donna

PLainly putting it is WHY NOT? There are different kisses for different situations. Kisses vary. People kiss for pleasure, for love, for fun, anything. KIssing is one of the best contacts you can have with a person. Unless your drunk then you dunno what's going on, you just kiss everyone! Kissing is the best!

It's probably one of the most sensual things you can do to show affection besides doing you know what. Plus when you become good at it you feel like nobody can resist.

Plus, dentists now say that kissing helps clean your mouth of things that cause tooth decay. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather kiss a good looking woman that have the doc drill in my mouth!!  Cheaper, too !!!!

Post a Reply:  

+

Main / Just for Fun

All forums:  
New User Registration Member Page

- - - - -

Main Page | Forum | Jokes | Directory | Links Privacy